With Kumon’s second-subject Free Trial in May, students currently enrolled in either Kumon Mathematics or English can trial the other subject for two weeks, for free.
Students who study both Kumon Mathematics and English:
- learn the fundamentals of both maths and English — the foundations for success in all subjects at school
- further strengthen study habits and concentration
- have a greater sense of achievement and motivation.
To register for our second-subject Free Trial in May, follow these four easy steps:
- Contact your Kumon Instructor to register your interest
- Discuss your child’s second-subject assessment and study plan with your Instructor
- Have your child study the second subject during the month of May
- Meet with your Instructor to discuss your child’s experience studying the second subject.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The registration deadline for the Free Trial varies across centres
- Places are limited and acceptance for the Free Trial is on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Free Trial consists of worksheet study over two weeks during May
- Late registration may result in a shorter Free Trial
- Operating procedures at each centre will vary
- The Free Trial is available for one subject only (either English or Mathematics).
- Offer not available at all centres
- There is no obligation to enrol after the Free Trial
- Kumon centres will always comply with the relevant COVID-19 guidelines and requirements relevant for each state and territory. Physical distancing and health and safety practices are in place at all centres.
To find your Kumon centre’s contact details, visit: https://www.kumonsearch.com.au/