This is an opportunity to build your career at Kumon, a global education organisation. Just like our students, we aim to develop you to your full potential within a supportive and collaborative work environment. With a year-long training program, and ongoing mentoring and support, you will cultivate a wide-ranging skill-set which will allow you to work with and support franchisees across Victoria. Your customer service and consultative skills will enable you to work with franchisees in all facets of business development as well as providing them with business and educational support.
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with franchisees
- Motivate franchisees to meet enrolment, retention and instructional goals
- Implement development plans and proposals to provide support that leads to student and business growth
- Problem solve, resolve conflicts and any centre issues in consultation with the team leader and franchisee
- Champion the promotion of our brand
What do you need to succeed in this early career role?
- A tertiary qualification in any field (essential)
- Strong Mathematics and/or English skills
- Strong customer focus (experience in relationship management is highly regarded)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business acumen and results orientation
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- A current driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Willingness to split your days between our South Melbourne office and franchises across Melbourne
This role is a hybrid working opportunity where you can work from home up to two days per week.
If you are interested in this role, please tell us why you think you’re the right person for this position and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.