With Kumon’s Free Trial, your child can experience our individualised Mathematics or English programme over two weeks, for free.
Find out how we can develop in your child:
- calculation and reading ability
- a daily study and reading habit
- the confidence to learn independently.
Follow these four easy steps to register:
- Contact your local Kumon centre to register for an information session
- Have your child assessed for Kumon Mathematics or English and discuss a study plan
- Arrange for your child to study worksheets and attend classes over the two-week Free Trial period
- Meet with your Instructor to discuss your child’s Kumon experience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The registration deadline for the Free Trial varies across centres.
- Places are limited and acceptance for the Free Trial is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participation in an information session is mandatory prior to your child participating in the Free Trial.
- The Free Trial consists of worksheet study over two weeks during May.
- Late registration may result in a shorter Free Trial.
- Operating procedures at each centre will vary.
- The Free Trial is available for one subject only (either English or Mathematics).
- Offer not available at all centres.
- There is no obligation to enrol after the Free Trial.
- Kumon centres will always comply with COVID-19 advice and requirements from the Australian Chief Medical Officer, and the Chief Health Officer for their relevant state and territory. Physical distancing and health and safety practices are in place at all centres.
Please visit this link to find your nearest Kumon centre: https://www.kumonsearch.com.au/
To learn more about how the Free Trial could benefit your family, please watch this video.
To read about a current Kumon student who previously experienced a Free Trial, please visit: https://au.kumonglobal.com/free-trial-student-testimonial/