With Kumon’s Free Trial your child can experience our individualised Mathematics or English programme over two weeks, for free.
Find out how we can develop in your child:
- calculation and reading ability
- a daily study and reading habit
- the confidence to learn independently.
Follow these four easy steps to register:
- Contact your local Kumon centre to register for an information session
- Have your child assessed for Kumon Mathematics or English, and discuss a study plan
- Arrange for your child to study worksheets and attend classes over the two-week Free Trial period
- Meet with your Instructor to discuss your child’s Kumon experience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The registration deadline for the Free Trial varies across centres.
- Places are limited and acceptance for the Free Trial is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participation in an information session is mandatory prior to your child participating in the Free Trial.
- The Free Trial consists of worksheet study over two weeks during May.
- Late registration may result in a shorter Free Trial.
- Operating procedures at each centre will vary.
- The Free Trial is available for one subject only (either English or Mathematics).
- Offer not available at all centres.
- There is no obligation to enrol after the Free Trial.
Please visit this link to find your nearest Kumon centre: https://www.kumonsearch.com.au/
To learn more about how the Free Trial could benefit your family, please watch this video.
To read about a current Kumon student who previously experienced a Free Trial, please visit: https://au.kumonglobal.com/free-trial-student-testimonial/