Franchisee Development Officer (Perth)
Who we are
We are part of a global education organisation, giving students opportunities to reach their full potential in English and Mathematics, and by obtaining life-long skills of self-learning, self-discipline, concentration and motivation. Established in Australia for almost forty years, just like our students, we aim to develop you to your full potential and build your career within a supportive and collaborative work environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with customer service and consultation skills to work with franchisees in all facets of business development as well as providing them with educational support. With full training, and ongoing mentoring and support, you will cultivate a wide-ranging skill-set which will allow you to work with and support franchisees across WA.
In this role, you will:
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with franchisees
- Motivate franchisees to meet enrolment, retention and instructional goals
- Implement development plans and proposals to provide support that leads to student and business growth
- Problem solve, resolve conflicts and any centre issues in consultation with the team leader and franchisee
- Champion the promotion of our brand.
What do you need to succeed in this early career role?
- A tertiary qualification in any field (essential)
- Strong Mathematics and/or English skills
- Strong customer focus (experience in relationship management is highly regarded)
- A passion for the growth and development of children
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business acumen and results orientation
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- A current driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Willingness to split your days between our West Perth office and franchises across Perth.
- Current Australian work rights
- A valid Working with Children Check.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including potential bonus
- Hybrid working arrangements, with work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours depending on operational requirements
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Regular team building and social events
- A friendly and supportive workplace with access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite parking.
To apply, please email an up-to-date copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.