Welcome to our employment section. Here you can view our current job openings and apply directly to our recruitment team.
Please note that this page provides information relating to employment with the franchisor, Kumon Australia and New Zealand. For enquiries relating to working as an assistant within a Kumon centre, please contact the relevant centre directly.
To find out about becoming a franchisee, please visit this page.
Branch Administrator – Perth
- Great team environment
- 4 day per week part-time opportunity
- 12 month parental leave cover contract
Do you share our passion for education? Are you eager to bring your friendly personality and professionalism to our small team?
We are looking for the right person to fill the position of Branch Administrator on a 4 day per week 12-month parental-leave contract. You will work closely with our Perth team to support our large network of franchisees and students based in Western Australia. Excellent communication and organisation skills, enthusiasm, and self-motivation will ensure that you are a great fit for this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all enquiries in a prompt, professional and friendly manner;
- Distributing and posting incoming and outgoing mail;
- Organising couriers and deliveries;
- Maintaining office supplies and raising purchase orders;
- Online and in person event co-ordination duties such as organising catering and preparation of materials for seminars;
- Keeping reception, meeting and kitchen areas tidy;
- Maintaining and updating Franchisee files;
- Assisting with drafting, and distributing monthly branch newsletters;
- Providing administrative support for the Field Development team as required;
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification;
- High energy levels, initiative and self-motivation;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team;
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong customer focus and experience in relationship building;
- Strong Mathematics and English background will be an advantage;
- Intermediate skills in MS Office.
Relevant experience in a field such as Administration, Education, Recruitment, Business Development or Training would be highly regarded.
To apply for this position please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com