Welcome to our employment section. Here you can view our current job openings and apply directly to our recruitment team.
Please note that this page provides information relating to employment with the franchisor, Kumon Australia and New Zealand. For enquiries relating to working as an Assistant within a Kumon Centre, please contact the relevant Kumon Centre directly.
To find out about becoming a Kumon Franchisee, please visit the page Becoming a Kumon Franchisee.
Field Development Consultant (Sydney)
This is an opportunity to build your career at Kumon, a global education organisation. Just like our students, we aim to develop you to your full potential. With a year long training program, and ongoing mentoring and support, you will cultivate a wide-ranging skill-set which will allow you to work with and support franchisees across Sydney. Your customer service and consultative skills will enable you to work with franchisees in all facets of business development as well as providing them with business and educational support.
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with franchisees
- Motivate franchisees to meet enrolment, retention and instructional goals
- Implement development plans and provide support that leads to student and business growth
- Problem solve, resolve conflicts and any centre issues in consultation with the team leader and franchisees
- Champion the promotion of our brand.
What do you need to succeed in this early career role?
- A tertiary qualification in any field (essential)
- Strong mathematics and/or English skills
- Business acumen and results orientation
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer focus (experience in relationship management is highly regarded)
- A current driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Willingness to split your days between our head office and franchises across Sydney
Please tell us why you’re the right person for this position and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.