- How do I enrol my child into Kumon?
- Kumon Centres accept enrolments all year round with the exceptions being the end of year holidays and Centres which are already at capacity. To enrol your child, simply search for your closest Kumon Centre using the search function on the right. Contact the Instructor of your preferred Centre to register your interest in attending a Parent Orientation and then have your child take a free diagnostic test for the Kumon Maths and/or English Programme/s. Once you have discussed the results with your Instructor, simply sign the parent agreement, pay the $80 enrolment fee and your child will be ready to start Kumon during the next Centre day.
- Q:How much does studying Kumon cost?
- Q:How do I enrol my child into Kumon?
- Q:What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q:Is Kumon one-on-one or group tuition?
- Q:Is Kumon aligned to the Australian curriculum?
- Q:How long should my child do Kumon for?
- Q:How often do students do their Kumon work?
- Q:What role do parents play in their child's Kumon Programme?
- Q:What are the qualifications of the Kumon Instructors?
- Q:Who is Kumon for?